Toro 30" Stand-On Aerator (39519)
Call for Price
The 30" stand-on model boasts a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin engine with integrated hydraulics that follow the contours of the ground to pull even plugs over hills and soft ground. It applies up to 1,200 lbs. of down pressure on the tines to pull up to 5" cores, and operators can finely tune the hydraulic system to pull any length of plug on the fly. Electronic foot pedal controls also allow the operator to raise and lower the tines instantly for quick zero-turn maneuvers without taking their hands off the controls. In addition, the floating operator platform isolates the operator from vibrations for an exceptionally smooth ride.
- 30" width at speeds up to 7.5 mph
- Raise and lower tines with foot pedal
- Fuel capacity extends operating time
- Floating operator platform isolates the operator from vibrations for an exceptionally smooth ride
- Comfortable Ride: The platform and cushioned panel help reduce operator fatigue.
- Spreader Attachment: The 24" aerator is compatible with the all-new spreader attachment. Now an operator can pull plugs and overseed with precision on a single machine.
- Aerating Depth: Up to 5"
- Aerating Width: 30"
- Engine: Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallon
- Ground Speed: 7.5 mph (forward)/2.2 mph (reverse)
- Height: 53"
- Length: 65"
- Weight: 1015 lbs.
- Width: 48"
- Coring Width
- 30 in.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 5 in.
- 53 in.
- 1015 lb.
- 48 in.
- 65 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Kawasaki FS481V V-Twin