Toro 21" Hydraulic Aerator (33515)
Call for Price
This model features a unique hydraulic drive system that provides excellent maneuverability and ease of use — no need to raise the tines to turn the machine. A wide unibody frame with 10-gauge steel construction and outboard drive wheels give this machine a low center of gravity for excellent side hill stability. Plus, it's compact enough to get into the tightest areas and can aerate in reverse to back out. Handles fold to make transport and storage a snap. Self-cleaning tines are capable of creating plugs up to 4" deep, depending on ground conditions.
- No need to raise the tines to turn the machine
- Wide unibody frame with 10-gauge steel construction
- Compact enough to get into the tightest areas and can aerate in reverse to back out
- Handles fold to make transport and storage a snap
- Aerating Depth: Up to 3"
- Aerating Width: 21"
- Engine: Kawasaki FJ180V
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon
- Ground Speed: 4 mph (forward)/2.2 mph (reverse)
- Height: 38" (handle folded)
- Length: 48" (handle folded)
- Weight: 320 lbs. (with 1-27 lb. weight)
- Width: 31.5"
- Coring Width
- 21 in.
- Coring Depth
- Up to 3 in.
- 38 in. (handle folded)
- 320 lb. (with 1-27 lb. weight)
- 31.5 in.
- 48 in. (handle folded)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Kawasaki FJ180V