2018 STIHL BR 800 C-E MAGNUM®
Our biggest, baddest and most powerful backpack blower.
To tackle large properties and heavy debris, there is nothing like the clean-up power of the BR 800 C-E MAGNUM®. Built in America*, the most powerful backpack blower in the STIHL line offers maximum blowing force as well as optimal comfort. Ideal for professional landscapers, it features a multi-function control handle allowing users to effortlessly access all the controls on one comfortable handle. This blower completes tasks with 20% more power than the BR 700, and can be hung for storage. Its telescopic tube is easily adjustable for various user heights without the use of tools. The BR 800 C-E MAGNUM® also features a starting handle on the side of the unit, allowing users to start and restart the engine while continuing to wear the blower on their back, and a one-touch stop switch that can turn off the engine with the simple press of a button.
*A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Displacement: 79.9 cc (4.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Weight: 11.7 kg (25.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 2000 cc (67.6 fl. oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 41 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 89 m/sec. (199 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 107 m/sec. (239 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1550 m3/h (912 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 78 dB(A)
- 4.9 cu. in. (79.9 cc)
- 25.8 lb. (11.7 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 89 m/sec. (199 mph)