2018 Exmark ARS180CKA21000
Call for Price
One powerful, feature-packed commercial-grade machine
When it comes to walk-behind aerators, Exmark® is way ahead of the competition. Our 21-inch, transaxle-drive S-Series aerator is incredibly easy to use, thanks to straightforward controls for intuitive operation. Reaching speeds up to 4 mph, it’s capable of aerating nearly an acre per hour.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 21"
- Front Tires: 11 x 4.0-4 Turf TL
- Rear Tires: 10 x 2.75-5.5 Solid
- Plugs / Square Foot: 4.6
- Number of Tines: 36 coring tines
- Drive: #40 Chain
- Core Depth: 2" to 3"
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Type: Carbureted
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear T2
- Speed: 0-4.0 mph (6.4kmph) forward
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon (3.8-L)
- Engine Model: FJ180
- Model Description: Aerator S-Series FJ180V Kaw 21" Walk-behind
- Overall Width: 31" (79 cm)
- Overall Height: 52" (132 cm)
- Overall Length: 61" (155 cm)
- Curb Weight: 350 lbs
- Heavyweight Performance: Standard with one 30 lb. weight, with space for two additional weights to add an additional 60 lbs. for heavy or extremely compact soils.
- Forward & Reverse Operation: Aerate in both forward and reverse.
- Commercial-Grade: This aerator features a rugged Kawasaki engine with infinitely variable drive speed and powered reverse for productivity and maneuverability.
- 3-Postion Adjustable Handle: The three-position adjustable handle allows you to adjust the handle to the height of the operator to maintain a better body position.
- The Key To Quality Aeration: If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well. That’s why our models feature durable, heavy-duty, self-cleaning tines and pull 4.6 quality plugs per square foot.
- Coring Width
- 21 in.
- Coring Depth
- 2-3 in.
- 52 in. (132 cm)
- 350 lb.
- 31 in. (79 cm)
- 61 in. (155 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type