2017 Exmark TTX650EKC604N0
Schmidt's & Serafine's
- Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS): Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
- Floating Deck: Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Superior Air Filtration: This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
- Clutch Performance: A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
- Superior Cut Quality: UltraCut™ Series 4 deck
- Drive Tires: 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Steering Control: Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder: No
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0–2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV650
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 694
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- PTO Engagement: Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.5" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Width: 72.0 in. (182.96 cm)
- Length: 104.8 in. (266.2 cm)
- Height: 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight: 840
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 18 x 8.5-8; Caster: 11 x 4.0-5
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9-L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch