2016 Exmark LZE740EKC60400
Schmidt's & Serafine's
- Hydro Drive, Simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Unibody Frame: Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Engine: Kohler® ECV740 Command™ EFI [engine speed 3,750 rpm]
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" [0.20"-thick (5.1 mm) alloy steel]
- Cutting Width: 60" UltraCut™ Series 4 (152.4 cm)
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Weight: 1115 lbs.
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height: 70.0 in. (177.8 cm)
- DECK CONSTRUCTION–10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight. 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded with 7-gauge side skirt on LZE651GKA484A2 and LZE732GKA524A2. 7-gauge, high-strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge, high-strength alloy side skirt on LZE801GKA72RA1 and LZE801GKA60RA1.
- DECK STYLE–Full-floating, side-discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch. Full-floating, rear-discharge deck with option to mulch on LZE801GKA72RA1 and LZE801GKA60RA1.
- DECK LIFT–Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- TRACTOR FRAME–Unibody, welded, heavy duty 1.5"x3" tubular steel.
- BLADE SPINDLES– No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25 mm (0.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- BLADE-TIP SPEED–Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- AIR FILTER–Heavy duty canister air filtration system.
- STEERING & MOTION CONTROL–Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- TURNING RADIUS–True zero-turn.
- CASTERS–0.50"-thick caster yoke arm.
- FRONT CASTER TIRES–13"x 6.5-6", smooth-tread, pneumatic. 13"x 5.0-6", smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic on LZE651GKA484A2, LZE732GKA524A2, LZE730GKA524B2 and LZE740EKC60400.
- DRIVE TIRES–24"x12-12", 4 ply Super Turf. 23"x9.5-12", 4 ply Super Turf on LZE651GKA484A2, LZE732GKA524A2 and LZE730GKA524B2.
- SEAT–Deluxe, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Two-tone bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material on LZE740EKC60400. Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Seat Isolation System for reduced vibration, to enhance ride of standard seat on LZE730GKA524B2, LZE742GKA604B1 and LZE801GKA604B1.
- PARKING BRAKE–Lever-actuated disc brake.
- SAFETY PACKAGE–Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS–2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- DRIVE SYSTEM–Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5 cubic inch motors. Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy duty components. 12cc pumps and 14.5 cubic inch motors on LZE651GKA484A2 and LZE732GKA524A2.
- SPEED–Up to 10.0 mph (16.0 kmph) forward, and up to 6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse. Up to 8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, and up to 6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse on LZE651GKA484A2 and LZE732GKA524A2.
- PTO ENGAGEMENT– MagStop electromagnetic 200 ft-lb clutch with spot brake. MagStop Electromagnetic 175 ft-lb clutch with spot brake on LZE651GKA484A2, LZE732GKA524A2 and LZE730GKA524B2.
- FUEL CAPACITY–8-gallon (30.3-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM–12-V battery with 15-amp alternator. 12-V battery with 20-amp alternator on LZE730GKA524B2, LZE730GKA604A3 and LZE740EKC60400.
- ENGINE HOUR METER–Standard.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- ECV740 Command™ EFI
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 in.x 12-12 in.; Caster: 13 in.x 5.0-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal. (30.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152.4 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch